Goa Gajah - Tank
Goa Gajah is a Shiava/Buddhist complex that may date from around the 11th century A.D. It consists of the bathing tank seen here, a Rangda cave with statuary and sleeping niches, and the remains of other structures. It was only excavated and restored in the 1950s, although the cave had been visited by Nieuwenkamp in 1925.
This photo looks south; the cave is out of the frame to the viewer's left (northeast), lined up with the left end of the tank.